Thursday, April 24, 2014

Fontbonne University Fine Arts Building: Friday, 2 May 2014

Dave Rocco: 365 Project
 
Friday, May 2nd 6-8pm
Fontbonne University Fine Arts Building
MFA show
-All 365 prints up for display, one night only-
Additional information and samples can be found at my fotovisura page.
_______________________________________________________________________________

During 2013, I spent 365 days taking photographs of my everyday life. It didn't start that way. I was hoping to take a lot of street photography, I love street photographs, but something was missing. I was hoping to go out three or four times a week to random neighborhoods and just grab little slices of life, but the results looked forced. Or rather, being there felt forced. It just didn't work. I also realized that just living my normal life required me to be in all kinds of places throughout the week. Simple solution, carry the camera everywhere, always, all the time. So, I did, as seen in a slide show by instagrammer @wigflipa

http://daveyrocco.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home