Bonsack Gallery: Friday, 8 April 2016
Clockwise from top left Pilgrimage Marker (Andrew Denney), Hatchet Cluster (Howard Jones) Winter Swine no. 5 (Donya Allison), L’Aiguille Vert (Andrew Newman) Bogliasco 9 (Anne Martin)
OPENING RECEPTION Friday, April 8, 5:30 to 7:30 pm
• Donya Allison will show a series of black-and-white acrylic wash drawings created en plein air at farms in Indiana.
• Andrew Denney will show Raku-fired ceramic sculptures inspired by the markers left at the base of the Bodhi Tree in the traditional Buddhist pilgrimage for enlightenment.
• Howard Jones will display recent tool and furniture-based objects.
• Anne Martin will exhibit wash drawings as part of a continuing study from her work at the Liguria Study Center for the Arts and Humanities in Bogliasco, Italy.
• Andrew Newman will exhibit a series of mountain landscape photographs created primarily in locations he loves to climb.
Regular gallery hours are 8 am to 5 pm weekdays.
The Arthur A. Bonsack Jr. Gallery at John Burroughs School
755 South Price Road
St. Louis, MO 63124