Thursday, March 24, 2011

PSTL Gallery: Friday, 1 April 2011

Tiffany Sutton: Portion Control
Opening Reception Friday, April 1, from 6-9 pm
April 1 –May 7 , 2011

Gallery hours: 10:30am-5:00pm Tuesday-Saturday. The exhibition opens Friday, April 1, with an opening that evening from 6 – 9 PM. The exhibition will run through May 7, 2011.

We are what we eat. Food creates feelings of love, home, childhood, and memories. Food is personal. Food is who you are. These photographs of food are reflections of me. I think of them as self-portraits. My food journal records my thoughts and ramblings about what I eat, and also how I feel during the day. The photographs are presented in a way that invites viewers to examine food in the same way that they would a portrait, and also to think about what food means to them.
-Tiffany Sutton

PSTL GALLERY
3842 Washinton Blvd.
Saint Louis, MO. 63108
314-531-4304
www.paceframing.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home