Monday, July 18, 2016

Clayton Fine Art Gallery: Friday, 5 August 2016

A very special reception on August 5th and Wine Tasting by The Wine Merchant of Clayton. Plus live jazz guitarist Carol Eder. All welcome! 6-9 pm. Meet all the resident and guest artists, see all the new artwork, and enjoy the wine, music and snacks!
www.claytonfineartgallery.com

Special Exhibit by Terry Whittle. Terry, a life-long, talented oil painter and long term Resident Artist is now painting from a wheel chair. Taken from Terry's bio: "Three years ago I fractured my neck and lost the use of my hands and legs. With the help of many generous people, I can still paint every day and actively display my work around the Saint Louis area."  He is also a U.S. Army Veteran.

Clayton Fine Art Gallery
21 N. Bemiston Ave
Clayton, MO, MO 63105
314-696-2244

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home