Thursday, September 25, 2014

Yellowbear Projects: Friday, 26 September 2014

Dana Turkovic: Another Shot at It
September 26 - ?
Yellowbear ProjectsOpening Reception: September 26, 2014 6pm-8pm

“I don’t necessarily have a statement about the work really. I found these awesome photographs and I wanted to do something with them. It seemed unfair that a huge stack of photos circa 1981 were dumped in a shoe box, and sat on the floor at an antique mall. There are some real gems in the stack that are technically as good as anything I have seen from some contemporary photographers. I just wanted to add a conceptual layer to them by choosing those that reminded me of famous paintings or scenes from  well-known films.”
Yellowbear Projects5201 PernodSt. Louis, MO 63139www.yellowbearprojects.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home